Keynote Topics Specifically for Women Leadership Events
The fastest way to get negative reviews from a women’s event is to hire male speakers!
Attendees are consistently saying they want to hear from strong, successful women speakers and panelists. Women who not only understand the same challenges your audience is experiencing, but also value the connections and unique camaraderie of a women’s event. Sylvia’s ‘cut to the chase’ style will ensure that your attendees are energized and entertained while learning new tools for big changes.
Any time you hire Sylvia, you are guaranteed a one-of-a-kind program because she never delivers a canned talk. Through pre-event phone conversations and plenty of research, Sylvia will craft a presentation using humor, stories and real life examples that are perfect for your audience.
Here are the recent top favorite topics for women audiences to give you ideas. Then, let’s talk and make sure that together, we knock it out of the park for you!
THE COMPARISON CURE™
When did comparing get such a bad rap? We all do it!
The goal is not to eliminate the habit of comparing ourselves to others. Instead, shift your relationship with comparison and use it to your competitive advantage
- Understand how unfair comparisons sabotage our success by making us feel unworthy
- Identify personal triggers that cause envy and turn those into clues for what you crave
- Learn how to use comparison to reach your goals more quickly, feel more energy and hope
STRAIGHT TALK TO BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Is your language attracting or repelling business? How and what we communicate greatly impacts our bottom line.
- Learn to say no without the guilt and excuses
- Understand how to ask directly for what you need and want
- Recognize the key words that will help you beat your competitors
ARE YOU LEADING WITH YOUR PAIN OR YOUR POWER?
Unknowingly, we are often operating from the pain of the past which fuels fatigue, burnout and stress.
- Understand how your past does not need to equal your future
- Learn a simple but powerful 3 step process that helps you to feel lighter and more present
- Recognize how to let go of people and events that are obstacles to your success